CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a Clean Smoke vape store in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a pretty comprehensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult with an additional legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I operate a Clean Smoke vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a pretty comprehensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult with an additional legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.