CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments

CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a Stacked Up Liquids vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a fairly extensive variety of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

I look after a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our Stacked Up Liquids vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a fairly extensive variety of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.