Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a rather considerable stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what is cbd used for PayPal is doing is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to seek advice from yet another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I manage a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a rather considerable stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to seek advice from yet another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what is cbd used for PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.