CBD Fitness Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Fitness Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a fairly considerable range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to check with another legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

My blog - justcbd gummies apple rings 1000mg jar 23

I oversee a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a fairly considerable range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to check with another legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Here is my site justcbd gummies apple rings 1000mg jar 23

Sign In or Register to answer.