CBD Spray Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Spray Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing solutions to cbd bioavailability quick efficient absorption companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they promote a reasonably substantial variety of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with a different legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

I run a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they promote a reasonably substantial variety of CBD goods, primarily cbd bioavailability quick efficient absorption oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with a different legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.