CBD Bath and Body - PayPal Payments

CBD Bath and Body - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer online marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, reasons why dont you feel the effects of cbd will see that they promote a somewhat wide-ranging range of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer online marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if reasons why dont you feel the effects of cbd take a close peek, you will see that they promote a somewhat wide-ranging range of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment choices and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.