CBD Bath and Body Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Bath and Body Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail cbd pills for anxiety and depression products like CBD oil. We only offer online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a surprisingly wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment choices and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult with another attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a surprisingly wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my cbd pills for anxiety and depression-related web site. This has limited my payment choices and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult with another attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.