Luxury Shisha Pipe Hire UK - Weddings, Birthdays & Events Wycombe, UK

Luxury Shisha Pipe Hire UK - Weddings, Birthdays & Events Wycombe, UK

I am the business manager of Eastern Ray luxury shisha pipe hire Kent event packages birthdays weddings corporate events and house parties (easternrayshisha.co.uk), a high quality shisha hire firm. We are at the present time organizing a massive wedding and reception just outside London and I am searching for excellent Event Photography I was wondering if anybody at knowchina.info can assist me. Does anyone happen to possess a couple of nearby contacts? The customer is more than happy to hire workers from another country as quality is the overriding point to consider. Money is not an issue. Many thanks in advance.

I am the business manager of Eastern Ray Shisha (easternrayshisha.co.uk), a high quality luxury shisha pipe hire Kent event packages birthdays weddings corporate events and house parties hire firm. We are at the present time organizing a massive wedding and reception just outside London and I am searching for excellent Event Photography I was wondering if anybody at knowchina.info can assist me. Does anyone happen to possess a couple of nearby contacts? The customer is more than happy to hire workers from another country as quality is the overriding point to consider. Money is not an issue. Many thanks in advance.

Sign In or Register to answer.