Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer a rather considerable stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to talk with an additional lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

my website: bantam flavor free 515

I look after a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer a rather considerable stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to talk with an additional lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - bantam flavor free 515

Sign In or Register to answer.