CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not sell CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a fairly substantial range of CBD goods, particularly green roads cbd oils oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to consult with yet another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not sell CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to green roads cbd oils companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a fairly substantial range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to consult with yet another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.