CBD Hair Care - PayPal Payments

CBD Hair Care - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they promote a comparatively extensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

my website; hempmy pet hemp dog biscuits

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they promote a comparatively extensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

my page; hempmy pet hemp dog biscuits

Sign In or Register to answer.