Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Oil Tincture - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a fairly comprehensive range of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment options and now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is totally against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to check with yet another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Feel free to surf to my web page; ben jonsons salts schooner 661

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a fairly comprehensive range of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment options and now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is totally against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to check with yet another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

My page ben jonsons salts schooner 661

Sign In or Register to answer.