CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments

CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally sells CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our Pop's Vapor Shop vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a rather extensive series of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

I run a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally sells CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our Pop's Vapor Shop vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a rather extensive series of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.