CBD Body Cream - PayPal Payments

CBD Body Cream - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally sells CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our Mighty Vapors SALTS vape store website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a surprisingly considerable stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to check with one more lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I manage a Mighty Vapors SALTS vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally sells CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a surprisingly considerable stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to check with one more lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.