CBD Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We only provide marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a relatively considerable variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my Ocean Breeze CBD Bath Bomb-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to talk with one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD goods such as Ocean Breeze CBD Bath Bomb oil. We only provide marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a relatively considerable variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to talk with one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.