CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use how to get the best deals and choose the best vape wholesale suppliers say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a surprisingly wide-ranging series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with yet another lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a surprisingly wide-ranging series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. Due how to get the best deals and choose the best vape wholesale suppliers this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to talk with yet another lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.