CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD goods like cbd was the star of the 2019 makeup show but is it all hype oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a relatively comprehensive stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to speak to a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD goods like cbd was the star of the 2019 makeup show but is it all hype oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a relatively comprehensive stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to speak to a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.