CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely offer marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a somewhat considerable series of CBD products, primarily justcbd cbd gummies and coconut cbd tincture review oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to speak to an additional attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

I manage a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as justcbd cbd gummies and coconut cbd tincture review oil. We solely offer marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a somewhat considerable series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to speak to an additional attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.