CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments

CBD Chocolate - PayPal Payments

I operate a Nana's Vape Shop vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally advertises CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a fairly wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still to get in touch with yet another attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a Nana's Vape Shop vape store in the USA that additionally advertises CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a fairly wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still to get in touch with yet another attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.