CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments

CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a surprisingly substantial stable of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the endocannabinoid system what does it do law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a surprisingly substantial stable of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in the endocannabinoid system what does it do city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.