Wholesale CBD for Dogs - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD for Dogs - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not retail cbd and two sugars how coffee shops are leading the cbd charge product lines such as CBD oil. We solely offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a comparatively wide-ranging variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from an additional legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a comparatively wide-ranging variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my cbd and two sugars how coffee shops are leading the cbd charge-related site. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from an additional legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.