CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

CBD Dabs - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they supply a pretty extensive series of ra royal gummies 1200mg cbd infused apple rings 387 product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment choices and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to consult a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they supply a pretty extensive series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment choices and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to consult a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with ra royal gummies 1200mg cbd infused apple rings 387 firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.