CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a relatively wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to check with an additional lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

My page :: justcbd cocoa quinoa bites

I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a relatively wide-ranging stable of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to check with an additional lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Stop by my web-site: justcbd cocoa quinoa bites

Sign In or Register to answer.