CBD Eye Drops Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Eye Drops Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a fairly considerable stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to talk with a different legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

My site; justcbd pet tincture bacon 100mg 258

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a fairly considerable stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am still to talk with a different legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Here is my blog post: justcbd pet tincture bacon 100mg 258

Sign In or Register to answer.