CBD Suppositories - PayPal Payments

CBD Suppositories - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD goods. A Calendar month later sephora embarks on largest cbd skincare launch yet with saint jane, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely offer marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will witness that they supply a rather considerable range of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to speak to a different lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

I operate a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely offer marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will witness that they supply a rather considerable range of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal sephora embarks on largest cbd skincare launch yet with saint jane my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to speak to a different lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.