CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments

CBD CARTRIDGES - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a justcbd vape pen stainless steel 48 shop in the USA that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a comparatively comprehensive series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to speak to another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I manage a justcbd vape pen stainless steel 48 shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they promote a comparatively comprehensive series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to speak to another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.