Wholesale CBD for Pets - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD for Pets - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a fairly extensive series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to check with another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Feel free to surf to my web page :: 100ml juice co breakfast cannoli 128

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a fairly extensive series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to check with another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

my blog post: 100ml juice co breakfast cannoli 128

Sign In or Register to answer.