Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape cbd oil news shop in the United States that also sells CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a rather extensive series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I operate a vape cbd oil news store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also sells CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a rather extensive series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is completely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.