CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also sells CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale baterias de cbd boligafros de vapor rojo 4 products like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a pretty wide-ranging range of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to speak to a different legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I manage a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also sells baterias de cbd boligafros de vapor rojo 4 items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a pretty wide-ranging range of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to speak to a different legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.