Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our Hygeia Vape & Smoke Shop vape store web directory. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely offer web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a pretty wide-ranging stable of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am still to speak to one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I oversee a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a Hygeia Vape & Smoke Shop vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely offer web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a pretty wide-ranging stable of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am still to speak to one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.