CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments

CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store yankton sd store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a reasonably wide-ranging range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I operate a vape store yankton sd shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a reasonably wide-ranging range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.