Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale highland pharms paws cbd for pets goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty wide-ranging series of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale highland pharms paws cbd for pets items such as CBD oil. We only offer advertising and marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty wide-ranging series of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.