CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments

CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a somewhat wide-ranging range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Also visit my blog :: google maps scraper

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a somewhat wide-ranging range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Here is my webpage - google maps scraper

Sign In or Register to answer.