Wholesale CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale cbd oil benefits best cbd guide items like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a pretty substantial range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to check with one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally sells CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale cbd oil benefits best cbd guide items like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a pretty substantial range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to check with one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.