CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments

CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD products like raw gummies cbd gummy bears from miami florida review oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they promote a surprisingly extensive stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to talk with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

I look after a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD products like CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to raw gummies cbd gummy bears from miami florida review companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Store and if you take a close look, you will see that they promote a surprisingly extensive stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to talk with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Sign In or Register to answer.