Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape tanks buy store directory. We do not sell CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a somewhat wide-ranging stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment choices and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to seek advice from a different attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

I oversee a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape tanks buy store directory. We do not sell CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a somewhat wide-ranging stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment choices and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to seek advice from a different attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at knowchina.info could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Sign In or Register to answer.